12.12.08

wrong number!


ever felt irritated when you keep revceiving phone calls from strangers looking for the same person? i guess it is just my luck that both personal and work mobile numbers i hold now are so popular amongst strangers. first, it was my personal mobile number, people call at any time asking for a lady named "kam fung lin" and now my supplementary line used for work has people calling for "mr. yap boon leong". and these are all despite that i have told them they have been getting the wrong number! mind you, i had my personal mobile number a couple of years back when maxis used to be part of binariang. my work mobile number is rather new but i'm already like received a gazillion calls for the same guy. geez...

you must be thinking why on earth are my phones left on at wee hours. yup, i'm one of them who has been used to leaving the phones on in case anyone needs to look for me due to my previous work nature. this habit became part of my life now though i hardly need to answer my calls in the middle of the night unless something goes wrong operationally for my current client.

and changing number is not really a choice i want to make. sigh. so i will probably have to live with idiots who do not understand two simply words, "wrong number" in different languages...

No comments:

Post a Comment